Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Another One Bites the Dust

I can’t believe that another school year has come and gone. As I am writing hundreds of students at BGSU are cramming for finals while others are packing up to head home for the summer. It seems like just yesterday, that I was living in the dorms and cramming for finals. But, I just realized that this marks the end of my forth year in ministry! I can't believe how fast those four years have gone. And this year like all the others Sarah and I have scene some awesome things happen on the campus of BGSU. That is what keeps me coming back for more. There is nothing more fulfilling than helping a college student experience God, and watching their lives change forever! I am looking forward to the summer, to a change in pace, maybe even a little more realization, but I am also looking forward to next school year. And seeing what God has in store for year number 5!

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. ~Hebrews 11:6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home