Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Traveling Fool


In the past week in a half I have spent time in Buffalo with 22 of my friends, Pittsburgh with 11 of my friends, and Jacksonville with my brother. In fact, I got home from Florida at 2 a.m. last night. Today I am catching up on work but I needed a break so I am letting you know what my last 10 days have looked like.

The trips to Buffalo and Pittsburgh were to check out campuses that we might plant a church on in the future. Both of the cities and campuses had some really cool aspects to them and a few down sides, so we are still praying about where to go.

The trip to Jacksonville was fun, I helped my brother move down there because he got a job with the Jacksonville Sheriff�s Department. It is a really cool area and we hung out on the beach so that was a blast.

As you can see I have been a traveling fool. All across the east side of the country, luckily I love to travel and see new places so it has been fun. That is all I have for now got to get back to work!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home