Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I'm Sorry

To all three of my faithful readers, I have to apologize. I know it has been a long time since I have posted anything, and for that I beg for your forgiveness. I have been a little busy with all that is going on around campus. BGSU is crazy right now, but I love it. Our church has had a great week! A lot of new people are really interested in what we are doing, our first big service is tonight so we will see what happens. I am speaking for a little bit, should be fun. I should probably go figure out what I am going to say. I'll right again soon, I promise.

1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Eric said...

B-Wiles -- I love you! Your self-deprecating humor is hilarious... but I seriously look forward to checking back with your blog, even if it is just as one of the three faithful readers! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home