Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Perspective


Hallets is the mountain in the middle. It is the same mountain as in the picture below, but it looks a lot different in this picture. Funny, how where we are in life can change the way things look. When we were up on top of that mountain we had a totally different view of the world, and from down in the city of Estes Park we had another perspective. They were both amazing in their own way, just different. Kinda like life, it makes me think of how differently I have viewed the world at different points in my life. Much of how I view things is based on where I am, not where I am physically, rather where I am spiritually and emotionally. When I am walking closely with God things seem much clear, even more beautiful, and at the risk of sounding clich�, even easier. When I am farther from him everything is just heavier, and a touch more... i guess boring. That makes me realize what Jesus meant when he said, "I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~John 10:10 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home