Friday, July 29, 2005

Am I Cool Now???

So everyone is telling me that blogging is the wave of the future. "All the kids are doing it" they say with passion in their eyes and voices. I have tried to resist for about a year now, yet something inside of me says, "they are right, I would be alot cooler if I blogged." So here I find myself, having no clue where this crazy ride will take me, I am posting my first blog. I must admit as I am writing I do feel a little younger, smarter, better looking. I guess the best word to describe it is post-modern. Way beyond modern, into the post modern realm. Now I know why this "wave of the future" is taking the world by storm, it is all much clearer now.

3 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Jason Slack said...

Bryan,
As an experienced blogger, I welcome you to our world. If you have any questions just let me know. I've noticed you looking a little more post-modern lately. Perhaps there's a dance that would appropriately fit your state of life.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Eric said...

Ah, how I miss the dry humor of my Bowling Green friends... I think it's awesome that you're blogging now, Bryan. I plan on being a regular visitor.

 
At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bryan, Just read your blog, so happy that I ended up with such a great son in law. I couldn't be happier for the two of you. Blog on Garth. Love, Willy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home