Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Bad Blogger

I realize that lately I have been slacking on my blogging responsibilities, and for that I have to say I am sorry. I have had a few complaints so I am going to try to write more consistently. One of the ways I intend to do this is through stealing material from other blogs. I was on another blog and the guy had a test that you could take to find out your level of Biblical proficiency. So I thought I would post that test and tell you my results. I did pretty good on the New Testament part (averaged about 86%), but I did pretty bad on the Old Testament part (averaged about 58%). At least I know where I need to grow. Have fun with the test, I know it has motivated me to study the Bible more, after all it is the most important book in the world.

http://www.whitneyhq.com/cgi-bin/bible_exam_with_hints.pl?year=2005&category=

He also had another link on his site, this one was a global wealth indicator. The site said this, "Every year we gaze enviously at the lists of the richest people in world. Wondering what it would be like to have that sort of cash. But, where would you sit on one of those lists? Here’s your chance to find out." If you are brave enough to do it you will probably be shocked. I know it has got me thinking more about others and less about myself. Check this site out it is quick and easy.

http://www.globalrichlist.com

1 Comments:

At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not sure it was a "complaint" or just an "observation"...whichever, "guilt" can sometimes be a positive motivator!! I am glad you have returned to blogging...I enjoy reading your posts!! Love - MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home